Blackview BV6000 Smartphone Specs
- Brand – Blackview
- Model – BV6000
- CPU- Octa-Core 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P10 MTK6755
- Camera – 13 Megapixel With LED Flash | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM-3GB | ROM 32GB with microSD card slot up to 128GB
- Display – screen size 4.7 inches HD
- Dimension – 152.3 mm x 81 mm x 16.6 mm
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM + Micro SIM Slot) Smartphone
- Support 2G/3G/4G Networks with a data speed of Download Up to 42 Mbps, Upload Up to 5.76 Mbps in 3G and LTE Cat6 300 / 50 Mbps in 4G networks.
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
- Color: Black, Green, and Yellow
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery – Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4,500 mAh battery with Fast Charging
How to use OTA Local update to flash this device
- First you will have to download the local update file. Which is in the link below.
- Copy the downloaded file into the root of your sd card
- Boot into your phones Recovery Mode
- Select install zip from SDcard
- Navigate to the folder where you kept the local update zip file in your sd card.
- Select the zip file
- Select Yes to install
- Now wait for the installation process to complete
- The process takes about 5min or more to complete so you will have to chill.
DOWNLOAD OTA UPDATE 6.0marshmallow
You can get Android 7.0 update only if your device is currently running on V01_20161025 build